With heightened awareness of COVID-19 & beginning the process of re-opening, we understand that our patients may have questions. As your Dental Healthcare Provider, we want to assure you of our diligent efforts to protect the health & safety of you, our staff, & the communities we serve. Our offices have always exceeded the standards for infection control, but returning to the office, you will notice new polices & routines. Every guideline, policy, and protocol we now have in place is to ensure both your safety and ours, we are in this together, Destiny Strong. We want you to know every effort implemented is recommended by the ADA, CDC, & OSHA. We are continuing to closely monitor and will post updates regularly, like this, to inform any changes.
1. Screening: When making an appointment, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions & will also be provided new check-in instructions for your appointment.
2. Check-in Procedure: We will ask you to wear a face mask. At your arrival to the office you will have been provided instructions on how to check-in safely & will include but not necessarily in order; meeting at the front door, temperature taken, additional screening questions/survey taken, designated a waiting area practicing social distancing, limited persons per appointment, & hand washing/sanitizing protocols.
3. Dental Treatment: You will be safely guided to your assigned & strictly prepared treatment room, where you will be asked to rinse with a 1% H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) oral antiseptic. Then, seated in the dental chair & prepared for doctor.
1. All staff members will be going through a COVID-19 Screening Process daily, which includes temperatures taken, symptoms screened (visually & questioned), as well as contact history.
2. Staff members have been issued an enhanced and detailed COVID-19 protocol guide in which all have agreed to follow thoroughly, step-by-step ensuring their safety and yours. Alongside, with reinforced training to ensure these adequate practicing habits. These protocols & additional detailed training will be displayed throughout your visit and overall office environment.
3. PPE: You will notice our staff members will wearing additional protective gear such as masks, eyewear and/or face shields, jackets, & gowns. PPE does not leave the office & staff change when arriving and leaving the office.
4. Our staff always has and will continue to practice proper handwashing & sanitation.
1. Sneeze guard at front desk
2. Social Distancing, including marked areas in the waiting room
3. Extensive disinfection protocols of all surfaces such as doorknobs & handles, chairs, pens/pencils, counter-tops, clipboards, etc.
4. Removal of any items such as brochures, waiting room toys, displays, & any items that could result in multiple persons touching the same item.
5. New check-in processes avoiding revisits to front desk
We appreciate your understanding of our new processes & policies. Our goal is to keep us all safe & healthy. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to your local office. We are happy to address any questions or concerns.
Please view and share the latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: